Friday, October 28, 2011

TAVNE Continues

This has been my world for the last few days, speakers and vendors. Everything you would want to know about the teaching of the LVN program. Picked up a few new things to try in the classroom. So, good to hear that everyone here is having the same concerns.
The Omni Hotel has been very good to us. Lots, and I mean lots of good food and snacks.We even had a wine and cheese party.  Hotel staff are some of the best I have ever met.
Mary Jane, Della and Rilda from our campus in Vernon and Seymour. Love being with these ladies, I don't get to see them often.

Here we are at the County Line restaurant, watching the sun set over Austin area. Best Bar-B-Q I have had in a long time. Ever in Austin, Texas stop at this restaurant. You won't leave hungry!
Having a good time in Austin, Texas.




No comments:

Post a Comment