Sunday, July 10, 2011

An Afternoon With Chloe

What would be a day without Barney and Elmo?
Of course, for Grannie and Pappy it was a challenge. As you can see from the next picture.

Pappy saves the day as Chloe gives directions.
And Grannie and Chloe get to settle-in for some fun with Barney and Elmo. Singing along. Pappy tried to get video of her dancing on his new phone. But, that didn't work out. So ....
Barney and Elmo didn't hold his interest long.
But, thanks Pappy for getting us set-up. Chloe and I had a fun time.

1 comment:

  1. I think this may be my FAVORITE blog yet!!:)Chloe really does look like she is giving directions! ha!! She is standing by making sure she gets to watch her show! I was laughing so hard reading this! And that picture of Pappy asleep is PRICELESS! I tell you what,these kids warm your heart but also wear you out!! I know they do me! ha! LOVE YOU BOTH!

    ReplyDelete