Saturday, June 25, 2011

Things I Love to Do

The hubby is on a retreat, leaving me to fill my weekend with things I love to do. First stop:
Now, I love Hobby Lobby and even better when I have a pocket full of gift cards. Bought lots of scrap booking materials for the next Sister Sunday.

They have their Christmas decorations out just in case you are in the mood.Yes it is June and we have had 30 days of triple digit temperatures. Being 105 degrees currently. Kinda hard to think about Santa right now. Sorry Santa!!!

Second stop, The Book Rack, another one of my favorite places.

This is one of the many nooks in the store, I love it that they have a chair for the customers to sit and read in all the different sections.

Home again, with a good book and large glass of peach iced tea with a wedge of lime (try this, it is great).

Reading, drinking iced tea, and snacking on Famous Dave's Pickles. Daniel introduced me to these pickles.They are great. Sweet with a little hot kick. A good way to fill a Saturday afternoon and  avoid the summer heat.




1 comment:

  1. sounds like you had a fun day, and you should bring a jar of the pickles for our next Sister Sunday !!!

    ReplyDelete