Saturday, May 28, 2011

Sixty-two Years Strong

May 27, 2011
Happy Birthday to Me!!!
I love birthdays, I know most women don't want their ages known, but I am thankful for every year. And hope to celebrate many more years.
 
Tom and I
 He got me the cake, photo printer (for scrapbooking), and a gift certificate for a pedicure.
Daniel, Ashley,Caleb and Chloe came to dinner with us to celebrate. I received a Birthday Card and a gift certificate for a Facial. As you can tell I am very blessed and spoiled. As it should be:) I had a great time. Thanks for the laughter and good memories. Love ya!!!

On a sad note, we lost our Grand-Dog, Daisy. She was a sweetheart and brought Tom and I a lot of joy over the years. Old girl you will be missed. 

 

1 comment:

  1. glad you had a good birthday, but so sad about Daisy! i know she will be missed :o(

    ReplyDelete