Thursday, May 19, 2011

Key West Day 3


Morning from Key West. Let's look first at some critters of the area...

And then, there was the real thing....


Of course, it didn't stop there, we went to Sloppy Joe's for lunch, Hemingway's favorite saloon.

I did say this was about critters, well I am a Texas girl, so this should not surprise you next on the list is...


We were sitting having our lunch by the open door and looked up and saw this horse right beside me.  Only in Key West!!!
added this picture, so you would know he was real.


This is the pool, area and Tom
..

He has really loved the whirlpool, I have spared you pictures of me in my bathing suit. Say thank you. Ha! Ha!

Another Sunset Celebration, this is a picture of the Jolly Roger setting sail for the evening.
Love, Sue

1 comment: